TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 08-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Barman for our Hotel starting from March 2018.
This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-November.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The overall scope of the job includes serving food and beverages to guests in the assigned outlet, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service consistent with the standards of the hotel and in line with Kempinski’s DNA values in order to encourage sales and maximize guest satisfaction.
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, clean and well pressed including appropriate shoes (polished) and nametag at all times according to the hotels dress code & Kempinski grooming standards, maintaining a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times;
- a courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times;
- all duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet;
- be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
- have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned;
- have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives;
- monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully;
- ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times;
- successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet;
- handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors;
- report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest;
- be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department;
- understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the hotel’s policy manual and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety;
- attend and contribute to all staff meetings, departmental trainings and hotel initiated trainings scheduled;
- assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment;
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Requirements for the position:
- at least 2 year experience in the position;
- willing to work on shift and on weekends and public holidays;
- good Italian and English;
- knowledge of Micros is beneficial;
- Haccp certification is beneficial.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please specify the position applied.
We will contact only those candidates whose working experience fits our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE