TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 08-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
We are seeking to recruit an Executive Housekeeper for our Hotel starting from January 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for managing the Housekeeping Department in order to ensure the highest standards of upkeep, hygiene and cleanliness of the Hotel including all Guest rooms, public areas, back of the house and Spa.
- supervise housekeeping operations, such as cleaning and maintenance whils ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests' needs;
- Inspect all areas and take corrective measures in order to meet Kempinski and LQA standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supply;
- develop, implement and continually review the policies, procedures, practices and standards;
- manage linen inventory and guest supplies and the ordering of supplies as necessary to meet quality standards and hotels business needs;
- coordinate housekeeping duties with various departments such as Front Desk, Engineering, Sales & Marketing and Food & Beverage to ensure that all guest rooms and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner;
- prepare the annual budget and manning guide and manage the housekeeping department within budgetary guidelines;
- keep abreast of all new equipments and cleaning products and evaluate their quality, maintain knowledge of local competition and housekeeping industry trends.
Requirements for the position:
- 3 to 5 years experience in a housekeeping senior management position, preferably in a 5* international hotel;
- excellent Italian and English;
- operational knowledge of housekeeping equipment and machine, including washing machine, dry-cleaner, pressing machine;
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office - knowledge of Opera Pms is beneficial;
- willing to work on weekends and on public holidays;
- ability to work under pressure.
Please send your CV with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please state in the object of your email which position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE