TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: v (VE) - Veneto
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 08-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
We are seeking to recruit Housekeeping Supervisors for our Hotel starting from March 2018.
This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-October 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for directing and controlling the day-to-day housekeeping operations on the floors or in the public areas in order to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness. They assist the Executive Housekeepers in the planning of the department.
Requirements for the position:
- at least 2 years experience in a supervisory position in housekeeping department, preferably in a 5 star hotel;
- good Italian and English;
- willing to work on shifts, on weekends and on public holidays;
- knowledge of Opera Pms is a plus.
- Direct the work assignments of supervisory and non-supervisory staff in an efficient manner to ensure that guests and other departments receive prompt and courteous service;
- Check Public Areas / Floors to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good repair, well maintained and replaced / refurnished as required.. If assigned on floors, check rooms and particularly those assigned to V.I.P., V.V.I.P and known repeated guests receive special attention to ensure they meet the hotel standards;
- Coordinate with the other sections of the Housekeeping Department and the other Departments on all relevant matters that affect the physical appearance of the hotel and room status, keep them informed and follow up on outstanding issues. It may be the confirmation of room status to the repair work to be done;
- When needed, assist the Executive Housekeeper in the management of performance, identification of training need, development of training plan and implementation of training;
- Conduct monthly training sessions with existing employees in order to meet the identified training needs;
- Schedule routine inspection by supervisors, of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms;
- Control usage of all amenities and cleaning supplies to ensure compliance to budget and ensure appropriate usage of equipment and tools;
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper in the monitoring of housekeeping procedures including Lost and Found, Key Control, Security and Emergency procedures, and Health and Safety for employee and guests.
Please send your CV with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please state in the object of your email which position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE