TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
GUEST RELATION AGENT
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Front Office
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 08-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Guest Relation Agent for our Hotel starting from March 2018.
This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-October 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Guest Relation Agent is an iconic symbol of Kempinski and is in essence the Hotel Ambassador. The Guest Relation Agent welcomes, meets and farewells hotel guests and is responsible for the communication with all guests providing highest quality service standards. The Guest Relation Agent is empowered to take immediate decisions in respect to guest well being.
Requirements for the position:
- previous experience preferably in 5* international hotels in a supervisory Front Office/Guest Relation position;
- excellent oral and written English and Italian, any other language is beneficial;
- knowledge of hotel products and services and of VIP welcoming protocol;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office - knowledge of Opera Pms is a plus.
- Communication of hotel & company philosophy and internal hotel representation;
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the hotel and the geographical layout of the city;
- Knowledgeable about all VIPs in-house, hotel functions and special events;
- Collect as much feedback information on VIPs as possible (on daily basis) by checking e.g. Google, Opera PMS company wide, briefs and distribute this information within the hotel to all relevant departments by e.g. daily guest fact sheets/reports, newsletter, etc. and ensure information is updated in the guest profile;
- Welcome, facilitate and bid farewell to as many guests as possible;
- Top VIPs MUST be welcomed upon arrival, escorted to their room and bid farewell upon departure;
- Liaise with FOM and GM, to prepare tailor made guest itinerary for Top VIP’s when appropriate and coordinate VIP greetings and departures ahead of time;
- Obtain as much information about a guest’s stay to be entered in the guest history;
- Welcome visitors to the hotel, assist with general information, internal promotions and directions;
- Handle guest complaints and requests in a polite and efficient manner, give further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure optimal guest satisfaction;
- Maintain a record of all complaints and requests, follow up and inform concerned operating departments;
- Perform special projects and related duties as assigned;
- Walk throughout the hotel recognizing guests and engage with them appropriately;
- Attend & participate in daily briefings as scheduled;
- Report potential and existing hazards and rectified immediately;
- Provide information to all guests regarding the services and possible internal promotions of the hotel.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please state in the object of your email which position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE