TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
FRONT DESK AGENT
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Front Office
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 18-04-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit Front Desk Agents for our Hotel starting from March 2018.
This is a seasonal position for the time frame March-November 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Requirements for the position:
- previous experience in the position preferably in 5* international hotels;
- excellent oral and written English and Italian, any other language is beneficial;
- willing to work on shift and on weekends and public holidays;
- knowledge of Opera Pms is a plus.
- Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski and Leading Quality Assurance (LQA) standards.
- Ensure that LQA results are above 85%.
- Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed, assist guests in completing the registration cards. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. Verify the guest’s method of payment and follow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment to cashiers.
- Upon departure of guests, process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
- Handle all front office cashiers’ transactions such as posting charges to guests and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures. At the end of shift, balance their cash float.
- Answer all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provide/receive information and take appropriate actions or refer the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be and not inclusive of issuing a safe deposit box, handling messages or dealing with a complaints.
- Coordinate room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Keep themselves informed of product and service as well as the hotel daily and meeting activities.
- Possess a working knowledge of the room reservation procedures.
- Maintain the neatness of his/her working area.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE