TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
COMMIS DE RANG
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Ristorazione / Sala
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 19-06-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
We are seeking to recruit commis de rang for the 2018 Season.
This is a seasonal position due to work with us untill October.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Requirements for the position:
- at least one year experience in the position preferably in 4/5* hotels or gourmet restaurants;
- good English and Italian;
- Haccp certification is beneficial.
- All duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet;
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned;
- Have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling of all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives;
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully;
- Ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet;
- Handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors;
- Report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors;
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003. Please specify the position applied.
We will contact only those candidates whose working experience fits our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE