TROVALAVORO SAN CLEMENTE PALACE
STRUTTURA: San Clemente Palace
LOCATION: VENEZIA (VE) - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Sales e Marketing
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 08-01-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator for our unique Hotel starting from January 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Requirements for the position:
- two-year experience in the position preferably in 5* hotels;
- fluent English;
- knowledge of graphic design;
- degree in economics or marketing social media or public relations or similar.
- implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives;
- planning social media activities on FB, IG and various;
- monitoring social trends to apply;
- coordinating shooting to promote the hotel and for third parties according to policies;
- planning and organizing promotional presentations;- updating social media and marketing calendars;
- preparing marketing reports by collecting, analyzing and summerizing sales data;
- keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock, placing orders and verifying receipts;
- supporting sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information and relaying customer services requests;
- researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases;
- planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists for events;
- updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications;
- accomplishing organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please send your CV in English with the consent to process personal data as per D.Lgs. 196/2003.
We will contact only those candidates whose CVs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE