TROVALAVORO ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
The Savoy Hotel in Florence, Tuscany is currently recruiting an exceptionally talented RESTAURANT MANAGER with extensive knowledge of luxury hospitality environment and with a proven track record of successful operations in fine dining both in Italy and abroad. He/she will be managing the Irene Restaurant operations to ensure the achievement of established food and beverage quality and guest service standards as well as departmental revenue and profit goals.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for running and supervising all day-to-day operations of the Irene Restaurant and Lounge Bar departments including Room Service.
- Ensure and coordinate efficient and courteous services within the food and beverages outlets so that the Rocco Forte Hotels standards are met.
- Develop positive relationships with guests and team members, whilst remaining professional and service standard orientated at all times.
- Organise the staff schedule and supervise the team with a hands-on approach, ensuring the correct completion of all required tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ensure VIP and guest requirements are communicated to the team and met.
- Participate actively in achieving high sales turnover.
- Supervise departmental Food & Beverage stocks and requisitions so to ensure daily service requirements are met efficiently.
- Ensure safety and hygiene standards are met at all times and that cleaning schedules for the restaurant, bar and related equipment are well executed and organised.
- Maintain close and efficient communication with maintenance team and management, in order to ensure that the hotel product is constantly kept in an excellent condition.
- Conduct departmental on-the-job training as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND JOB QUALIFICATIONS
Proven experience in managing the restaurant team members through motivation, coaching and development. Excellent knowledge of Food and Beverage, including service flow procedures, wines and latest trends. Must be talented in engaging with guests, management and line staff. Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong sense of responsibility and high ethics. Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Italian, English and a third language are a must. Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food&Beverage, or related field preferred.
Please send your CV adding the position and reference number, and the authorisation to the treatment of your personal data (Art. 7 della D.Lgs. 196/03) on the Rocco Forte Hotels careers website.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose profile is in line with our criteria.
Find out more on Hotel Savoy on www.roccofortehotels.com
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE