TROVALAVORO ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
The SAVOY HOTEL in Florence, Tuscany is currently recruiting an exceptionally skilled RECEPTION MANAGER with extensive knowledge of 5 star deluxe hospitality environment and with a proven track record of successful operations in Italy and abroad.
He/she will be managing the reception team to ensure the achievement of the established quality and guest service standards as well as departmental revenue and profit goals in accordance with the company objectives while ensuring the highest customer experience for the guests.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Organise and ensure efficient management of the Front Desk Agents, liaising with the Concierge, Valet and Doorman services and any other departmental procedure, from arrival to departure.
- Ensure that all Rocco Forte Hotels service standards, policies and procedures are properly understood, implemented and monitored throughout the reception team.
- Actively contribute in achieving high sales turnover, maximizing room revenue and occupancy, monitoring closed-out dates, room inventory and by effectively controlling rates and availability.
- Supervise check-in and check-out procedures, rooming, phone and e-mail handling, providing direction to the reception team members and acting as a mentor for the team and a point of reference for the guests.
- Ensure daily and monthly reports are accurately issued and distributed to the departments.
- Supervise that guests’ history and preferences are correctly collected, distributed as pertinent, and filed on the PMS.
- Organise the team schedule, maintaining adherence to wage control.
- Control and analyze departmental costs to ensure spending is within budget.
- Engage positive communication and relationships with guests, management and colleagues of all departments, especially housekeeping, cooperating and coordinating teamwork as necessary.
- Maintain close and efficient communication with maintenance team with regards to any maintenance needed in the Room Division departments, in order to ensure that they are constantly kept at an excellent condition.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Proven experience in managing the reception team through motivation, coaching and development.
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Protel PMS.
- Self-motivated to accomplish goals, with a strong, sense of responsibility and high ethics.
- Able to communicate effectively with all employee levels and the most demanding guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Italian, English and a third language are a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field preferred.
Please send your CV adding the position and reference number, and the authorisation to the treatment of your personal data (Art. 7 della D.Lgs. 196/03) on the Rocco Forte Hotels careers website.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose profile is in line with our criteria.
Find out more on Hotel Savoy on www.roccofortehotels.com
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE