TROVALAVORO ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
The SAVOY HOTEL in Florence, Tuscany is currently recruiting an exceptionally talented GUEST SERVICES AGENT with extensive knowledge of luxury hospitality environment and with a proven track record of successful operations in a front office position. He/she will report to the Reception Manager and will be primarily responsible for a warm reception, for assisting guests with their needs and preferences, ensuring high levels of customer service are met throughout their stay while delighting and providing an outstanding overall hotel and location experience.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Greet, meet and engage Guests in pleasant conversations making sure they are delighted and satisfied during each stage: from arrival, along stay and forwarding a fond farewell.
- Be the main hotel contact for all VIP arrivals and guests requiring special attention
- Relate and act as a liaison between guests and hotels departments about special needs and service bookings, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service
- Prepare arrival guests lists with information to support guest profiling and the PMS updating
- Inform operation departments about VIPs and guests’ special requirements.
- Coordinate all welcoming amenities and ensure they are extended to VIP, repetitive and other Guests, as per General Manager’s directions.
- Welcome and escorts VIP and return guests, long stay guests and journalists to rooms
- Support the physical inspection of all VIP rooms, prior to arrival
- Receive and handle possible guest complaints
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- The ideal candidate possesses a proven experience in the same position or at Front Office in a luxury environment. Self-motivated to exceed guests’ expectations, with a strong sense of responsibility and high ethics.
- Able to communicate effectively with all employee levels and the most demanding guests.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in Italian, English and a third language are a must.
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of Protel PMS would represent an advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management or related field preferred.
We offer a comprehensive salary in line with CCNL, meals at the hotel, training and development, a friendly work environment and opportunities for career progression within a dynamic group.
Because of the high number of applications, we will be able to contact only candidates whose profile is in line with ongoing research.
Find out more on Hotel Savoy on www.roccofortehotels.com
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE