NH HOTEL GROUP is looking for an Assistant General Manager for NH Milano Fiera
The ideal candidate has a higher degree preferably in Tourism, Hospitality Management or Business Administration and a significant and well-structured experience as Head of Front Office and/or F&B and /or Meeting Department in International Hotel Companies.
By reporting to the General Manager, her/his main functions will be:
• Support the Hotel Manager in managing and coordinating the hotel team, promoting their potential growth and their motivation
• Make sure that all the services are distributed in observance of the highest quality standards
• Supervise and support all the heads of department in order to fulfill the best results
• Support in the development of the products and the services that the hotel offers
• Monitor the principal Competitors in order to identify possible best practices
• Support the Hotel Manager in analyzing the operations reports and management hotel accounts, studying the different parameters as well as their evolution
• Guarantee the observance of the different defined corporate policies.
Very good command of English and Italian (spoken and written) is required. Other languages are appreciated. The following skills are required: Analytical Skills, Strategic thinking, Strong Drive for Results, Commercial Initiative, Customer Focus, Commercial Initiative, Teamwork and Cooperation, People Management, Territorial Mobility.
Workplace: NH Fiera Milano
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.