TROVALAVORO HNH HOTELS AND RESORTS
STRUTTURA: NHOW Milano
LOCATION: Milano (MI) - Lombardia
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 03-04-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV:
NH HOTEL GROUP
Is looking for a DEPUTY MANAGER at NHOW - MILAN
The ideal candidate is an high school/University graduate and has developed a 1/2 years of work experience as Deputy Manager or at least 5 years of work experience as Front Office Manager, or Event Manager, or Revenue Manager, etc. in international, highly structured Hotel Companies.
A background in PR or Communication will be considered as a plus.
Very good command of the English language is required, in addition to the knowledge of a second language, of the Office package (especially Excel) and of the Revenue Management.
Her/His main responsibilities are:
• Make sure that all the services are distributed in observance of the highest quality standards
• Manage the Guest Experience
• Manage the relation with guests
• Supervise and support all the Heads of Department in order to fulfill the best results
• Support the Hotel Manager in analyzing the operations reports and managing hotel accounts, studying the different parameters as well as their evolution
• Marketing Communication management (social media, blog management, etc.)
• Guarantee the observance of the different defined corporate policies
• Support the Hotel Manager in managing and coordinating the Hotel Team, promoting their potential growth and their motivation
• Develop products and services offered by the hotel
• Monitor the principal Competitors in order to identify possible best practices
• Identify commercial opportunities, contacting with potential clients of the local market
The ideal candidate has great relational attitude, analytical skills, strategic thinking, with a strong drive for customers, details and results, which s/he pursues with firmness, ambition and innovative thinking.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE