TROVALAVORO HILTON HOTELS ITALIA
STRUTTURA: HILTON MILAN
LOCATION: MILANO (MI) - Lombardia
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 07-05-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
An Housekeeping Trainee is responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while monitoring housekeeping standards and assisting the Executive Housekeeper.
What will you be doing?
As an Housekeeping Trainee, you will be responsible for assisting with overseeing housekeeping operations to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Housekeeping Trainee will also be required to assist the Executive Housekeeper and monitor standards. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist with overseeing Housekeeping operations
- Ensure office admin tasks are completed in a satisfactory manner and on time
- Support within departmental budget through effective stock and cost control and well managed schedules
- Support departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all room categories and amenities
- Ensure Team member follow Hilton Grooming Standard all the time
- Assist the Executive Housekeeper to maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers and suppliers
- Ensure ongoing training to support Executive Housekeeper
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Assist other departments wherever necessary
What are we looking for?
An Housekeeper Trainee serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Passionate about Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality based education
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Good level of IT proficiency
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Good level of English and Italian proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Positive Attitude
- Good communication skill
- Team Work attitude
What benefits will you receive?
Your benefits, as Extracurricular Internship, will include a minimum reimbursement of 300 euro per month for the first quarter and 400 euro per month for the remaining months plus staff canteen at lunch time, reimbursement of urban travel expenses and possibility to have all Hilton Benefits.
Send your application to the following link: https://jobs.hilton.com/job/HousekeepingTrainee/J3N0RL6S7NZZRH2RYY7
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE