TROVALAVORO HILTON AMSTERDAM
Chef de Parti
STRUTTURA: Hilton Amsterdam
LOCATION: Amsterdam - Estero
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 06-04-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: recruitment.amsterdam@Hilton.com
Join the classic and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
For our International Kitchen Team we are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Chef de Partie (Full-Time)
within this position, your main tasks will be:
• Optimal support of the kitchen chef in departmental management
• Manage the posts allocated to him/her on his own responsibility in accordance with the orders of the Executive Chef.
• Is responsible for carrying out or delegating all the work assigned
• Keep abreast of trends in gastronomy
• Participate in training courses
• Quality assurance
• Inventory management
• Exemplary hygiene and safety standards
• Give instruction to, and supervises Demi Chef de Parties, Commis, Apprentices and Trainees
• Cook diploma
• Experience as Demi Chef de Partie / Chef de Partie
• Knowledge of the Italian cuisine is a plus
• Service oriented
• Great eye for detail
• Fluent in English
• Available for morning and evening shifts
Then send your resume and motivation letter to us, written in English!
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
• Intensive training period and a personal development program
• Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
• Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
• Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
• Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
• Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
• Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE