TROVALAVORO HILTON AMSTERDAM
STRUTTURA: Hilton Amsterdam
LOCATION: Amsterdam - Estero
CATEGORIA: Ristorazione / Sala
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 13-03-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: recruitment.amsterdam@Hilton.com
TELEFONO: +31 020 710 6047
Join the classis and iconic Hilton Amsterdam!
Hilton Amsterdam is a 5 star property with 271 hotel rooms, 21 banquet rooms, authentic Italian restaurant and a nautical style bar at a unique location. Famous for John Lennon and Yoko Ono's 1969 ‘bed-in for peace' and Hilton's first hotel in the Netherlands. The iconic hotel is built on the baseline of Plan Zuid, a district designed by prominent architect Berlage, which highlights the Amsterdam School of architecture and contains boutiques, designer shops and couture houses.
With our Team Members we have one goal to achieve: exceed our guest expectations and improve our outstanding service and high quality product on a daily basis. Together with our historical background it makes us ‘alive with originality’!
For our restaurant Roberto’s we are looking for a Food & Beverage Waiter who likes a challenge and wants to reinforce our Roberto’s Team on a full-time basis. The position includes the following main tasks:
• Ensure a smooth service sequence taking account of the service standards and the satisfaction of guests
• Increasing sales by providing specialist advice and active selling
• Constant promotion of additional sales
• Active contribution to service
• Guarantee a cost-conscious manner of working
• Participate in internal meetings and training courses
• Care of guests from arrival to leaving the outlet in accordance with the standards
• Conscientious and correct execution of the Team Leaders instructions
• Active promotion of in-house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services of the hotel and the opening times and promotions of all F&B outlets
• Know how to use the Micros cash system. Correct booking and cashing up if necessary for all services provided. Booking and posting of all transactions
• Full knowledge of regular menu, promotional menus, wine lists and any other promotion in place
• Service oriented
• Hospitable attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Representative appearance
• Top seller
• Speaks basic Dutch and fluent English
• Minimum one year of relevant experience in Food & Beverage
• Is available both during the week as the weekend for early and late shifts
What can you expect from us?
Besides being listed as a Great Place to Work in the Large & Multinational workplaces we offer you the following:
• Intensive training period and a personal development program
• Internal transfer and promotion possibilities
• Employee discount on Hilton Worldwide hotel rooms via our international Hilton travel program
• Employee discount of 50% on Food & Beverage at Hilton Worldwide hotels
• Participation in sport events like Dam to Dam, beach volleyball and soccer competitions
• Annual team outings, staff party and quarterly team member forums
• Young and vibrant team that has a work hard/play hard attitude to life and who enjoy having fun at work as well.
Have we sparked your interest? Don’t hesitate, apply now and become part of the Hilton family!
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE