STRUTTURA: Belmond Hotel Cipriani
CATEGORIA: Front Office
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 07-06-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality and is capable of addressing Guests’ requests in single contact, efficiently, exceeding their expectations by providing relevant and insightful information.
Reports to Head Concierge.
Main duties & responsibilities:
•Handling Guests’ correspondence;
•Provide information on hotel services: restaurant, bars, wellness centre, baby sitting, etc;
•Assist Guests with enquiries on others Belmond properties, concerning Italy, in order to introduce interesting sightseeing activities, local and cultural events as well as shopping experiences;
•Offer and arrange Guests’ activities on sight (restaurant, private tours, boat’s rides, entrance tickets for museums and theatres, etc.);
•Maintain our digital concierge database;
•Offer and arrange pre-stay needs (restaurant bookings, car rentals, airline and train tickets ect);
•Work closely with Front Desk staff providing assistance.
• Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/ she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding;
• Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express his/her emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships;
• Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop himself/herself;
• Drive results: he/she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities;
• Adaptability: he/she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. He/she is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
• Previous experience in Front Office Department;
• Fluent in English and Italian written and spoken;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
• Attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy;
• Possess excellent organizational skills and have an extremely high standard of order;
• Able to maintain the strictest confidentiality at all times.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE