Sales Events Agent
STRUTTURA: Belmond Hotel Cipriani
LOCATION: Venezia - Veneto
CATEGORIA: Sales e Marketing
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 21-02-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
The successful candidate will be responsible for contacting agencies, event and wedding organizers and companies in order to promote and sell our banqueting facilities. He/she will create a database of contacts and will follow the Client/Event from the initial request until the confirmation of the Event, ensuring that clients receive an outstanding first impression and an impeccable service.
Reports to: General Manager and Special Event Supervisor.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• To organize sales trip in the area previously discussed and decided with GM and SES of the Hotel;
• Handle telephone calls, follow-ups, emails, faxes and letters with enquiries/bookings up to the required standard;
• Cooperate with F&B and Event office;
• To help with the administration duties for the banqueting;
• To follow the guidelines in order to implement them into the work on a daily basis;
• To develop and maintain great relationship with clients.
• Strong organizational skills in sales calls;
• Good knowledge of service and reservations concepts, sales tactics and processes;
• High attention to detail and follows through to conclusion;
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
• Ability to work in a multi-task environment and under pressure;
• Customer focused, problem solving attitude and strong empathy;
• Good skills of guest relations with capacity of verbal and body communication.
• At least 1 year of carrier experience as sales/reservations agent in hotel or in travel/tourism business. Previous experiences in a wedding organizer agency are a plus
• College degree in business management, hotel management or marketing;
• Fluency in Italian and English, a third language is a plus;
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, data base, etc).
• Fixed term contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE
Liguria, Veneto, Toscana, Campania, Sicilia
Campania, Sicilia, Liguria
Liguria, Toscana, Veneto, Campania, Sicilia
Liguria, Veneto, Toscana