STRUTTURA: Belmond Villa Sant'Andrea
LOCATION: Taormina - Sicilia
CATEGORIA: Ristorazione / Sala
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 14-02-2018
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: email@example.com
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of the restaurant and room service outlets according to our standards and procedures. He / She has to preserve guest satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings. He / She knows that, above all, tourism is about people. Relating well to both guests and co-workers is a must.
Reports to F&B Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities (not limited to):
• Responsible for ensuring the happiness and satisfaction of guests. Ensure that policies and procedures are complied with the highest standard of service;
• Be able to align with our philosophy of creating authentic and unique experiences for our Guests;
• Accomplish restaurant human resource objectives by orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, counselling and disciplining employees. Involved in recruitment and selection process;
• Responsible for Restaurant and Room Service Staff rotas;
• Budget control, working closely with F&B Manager;
• Inventory and cost control.
• Communication skills: He / she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He / she takes ownership to initiate communication. He / she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: He / she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He / she uses emotional skills to identify problems and resolves them. He / she takes on challenges willingly in a confident manner. He / she seeks feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness.
• Collaboration: He / she has a positive influence, provides assistance and shares information whilst showing respect. Is a role model for working collaboratively across the business. He / she shares successes and credits with the team.
• Drive results: He / she sets clear goals and expectations and maximise resource allocation to deliver an exceptional and consistent high level of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. Measure, report and communicate business results to the broader team including but not limited to financial, guests satisfaction, LQA and employee engagement results.
• Adaptability: He / she leads change programmes through the business and the team and explain why change is needed to ensure success. He / she efficiently prioritises and handles multiple demands and tasks.
• Global perspective: He / she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background. He / she seeks opportunities to engage with local communities.
Skills and Professional Background:
• Fluent in Italian and English. A third language is preferred (Spanish, French or German);
• Professional experience for 3/4 years, preferably at international level within the same role in the hospitality business;
• Certificate as Professional Sommelier and/ or gastronomy studies preferred;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops;
• PC literate.
• Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE
Liguria, Veneto, Toscana, Campania, Sicilia
Campania, Sicilia, Liguria
Liguria, Toscana, Veneto, Campania, Sicilia
Liguria, Veneto, Toscana