STRUTTURA: Belmond Hotel Caruso
LOCATION: Ravello (SA) - Campania
CATEGORIA: Ristorazione / Sala
DATA PUBBLICAZIONE OFFERTA: 23-12-2017
EMAIL PER INVIO CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ideal candidate is willing to provide excellent and personalized guest experiences, He / she should have exceptional taste and exemplary customer service skills. He / she is responsible for the selection of wines and their service throughout the Food and Beverage operation, including banqueting.
Reports to Restaurant Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Anticipate guests needs and handle guest complaints, providing an excellent and personalized guest experience according to our service standards;
• Cooperate with the F&B Manager for staff development and to develop special events about wine for our Guests;
• Maintain a professional relationship with guests and colleagues;
• Inventory and requisitions: assist in monitoring stock levels and ordering replacement deliveries. Avoid any waste and capable to control beverage margins;
• Continuous professional development of self and others;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations;
• Be able to advice about best selling prices and keen to regularly review them according to F&B manager and Purchasing manager instructions;
• Ability to work under pressure and to adjust to flexible working hours;
• Fully responsible for Banqueting wine orders and consumption;
• Keen to develops special events and special offers/promotions together with F&B manager.
• He / she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He / she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. He / she regularly solicits input from the team, peers and external resources. He / she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• He / she takes on challenges in a confident manner and uses emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. He / she seeks feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness. He / she coaches the team to improve how their behaviours impact others;
• He / she is a role model for teamwork, and proactively goes out of ones way to help others. Shares successes and credits with the team. He / she actively develops team members and hold themselves and others accountable. He / she is willing to maintain and create a strong team to optimize the cooperation;
• He / she adjusts approach and leadership style to suit cultural differences of colleagues globally. Incorporates global factors when creating solutions and making decision.
• Fluent in Italian and English. Third language preferred.
• Sommelier AIS or FISAR;
• Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and Italian & International wines;
• Exceptional customer service skills;
• Professional experience within the same role in deluxe hotel or restaurant;
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Food & Lodging for non residents;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ex D.Lgs. 196/2003 e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
LE ALTRE POSIZIONI APERTE
Campania, Sicilia, Liguria
Liguria, Toscana, Veneto, Campania, Sicilia
Liguria, Veneto, Toscana, Sicilia
Liguria, Veneto, Toscana, Campania, Sicilia